Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), and in relation to the personal data that the Data Controller gains access to, we inform you of the following:
ALPILEGNO SRL, via Ampola 32/B – 38067 Ledro (TN), VAT no. 02206780229
Tel. +39 0464595440 – Email email@example.com
Types of data processed, purposes and legal basis
1. If you visit our website, the personal data gathered are name/surname/company name, email and telephone number. Data are processed in order to prepare quotes and provide information about our products. The legal basis for processing is established by the performance of pre-contractual activity.
2. If you are our customer, the personal data gathered are name/surname, general details, contact details (email/certified email [PEC] and telephone number), address, tax ID and/or VAT no., SDI code for Italian electronic invoicing, cadastral/land registry/project data, the building licence for work to be carried out, and bank details for managing payments. In this case, the purposes of processing and corresponding legal basis may be the fulfilment of contractual obligations (legal basis: execution of a contract), the fulfilment of fiscal and accounting obligations (legal basis: fulfilment of legal obligation), the need to recover amounts owed and/or management of a dispute (legal basis: legitimate interest of the Data Controller), or direct marketing and advertising activity of the Data Controller (legal basis: your specific consent).
3. If you are a Supplier (for sole proprietorships or freelancers), the personal data gathered are name/surname/company name, general details, contact details (email/certified email [PEC] and telephone number), address, tax ID and/or VAT no., bank details, Chamber of Commerce registration certificate and any quality certificates. In this case, the purposes of processing and corresponding legal basis may be the fulfilment of contractual obligations (legal basis: execution of a contract), the fulfilment of fiscal and accounting obligations (legal basis: fulfilment of legal obligation), or the need to manage a dispute (legal basis: legitimate interest of Controller).
4. If you are a director/employee/external personnel of any of our Customers and/or Suppliers, it is possible that we will process your personal data (name/surname, company email, mobile telephone number) exclusively as part of a contractual relationship connecting us to your employer. The legal basis for processing is the execution of contractual activity.
5. If you are a candidate for employment, the personal data gathered are name and surname, general details, contact details (email/certified email [PEC] and telephone number), address, tax ID, photograph, qualifications, professional experience, and inclusion within special protected categories. The purpose of processing is the identification and selection of potential new employees. Pursuant to Article 111-bis of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 your consent is not required for the purposes indicated.
Personal data processing methods
Processing is carried out through operations, with or without the support of electronic tools, that may involve gathering, recording, organising, storing, interconnection, limitation, modification, consultation, usage, communication, erasure and destruction of data. The Controller, parties authorised to process personal data by the Data Controller or external Processors specifically appointed by the Data Controller handle processing.
If we intend to further process your personal data for purposes other than those for which it was gathered, before such additional processing, we will inform you of all relevant information, requesting your consent if this is required.
It is possible that we will use, for the purpose of direct advertising of our services, the email address provided by you in the context of a previous sale or service supplied, also without your express consent, in the case of products or services that are similar to those previously provided. You may nevertheless opt out of receiving such information, initially or on receipt of subsequent messages.
Provision of data and refusal
If you request information and/or quotes or if you purchase of one of our products or services, provision of your personal data is necessary for execution of pre-contractual and contractual activity requested by you, and therefore refusal to provide such data will make it impossible for us to fulfil contractual obligations.
Your personal data will not be shared. The only parties that may access your data are our authorised personnel and/or processors acting on our behalf with contracts that establish an adequate level of protection of personal data, as set out in the GDPR.
Data may be shared generally with all parties and/or organisations to which their communication is necessary for correct execution of the purposes of processing or fulfilment legal obligations (e.g. administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations).
Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
Data is not transferred to third countries or international organisations. In any case, we ensure that if this becomes necessary, such transfer is carried out on the basis of a decision of adequacy by the European Commission pursuant to Article 45 of the GDPR.
Data is stored for the period of time required for the purposes indicated in this policy, for legal requirements or to exercise rights in legal proceedings. Once the set period has expired, the personal data will be permanently erased or transferred into anonymous form.
For direct marketing/newsletter/advertising purposes of the Data Controller or for profiling, the data will be stored until withdrawal of your consent or a request for erasure.
If you have sent a CV for potential employment, the maximum storage period is one year.
You have the right to request the following of the Data Controller: to access your personal data; rectification of incorrect data or addition to incomplete data; erasure (subject to the conditions indicated in Art. 17 of the GDPR); to limit processing (subject to the conditions indicated in Art. 18 of the GDPR); to object to processing; to request, where possible, a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to send your data for use in the context of services offered by other Data Controllers (data portability); to not be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automatic decision-making process, also in terms of profiling, where the decision has a legal effect in your regard or an equally significant effect; to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it